1) Download the teacher app
2) Create a teacher account
3) Write down your Teacher ID. This can be found after creating an account in 'Settings'—'Teacher ID'.
4) For your ensemble, go to 'My Groups' then 'Add Group'.
5) Name your group and add sections (Violin 1, Violin 2, etc.)
6) Remember the group code from the "My Groups" screen
1) Download student app
2) Students use your Teacher ID to pair when creating their account
3) Ensemble students go to 'My Groups'—'Join' and search for your group code
4) Students select group and their section, then 'Join Group'
5) Students are now ready to view your objectives, practice, and track progress in real time!
- For ensembles: go to 'My Groups', select your group, select 'Student List', then 'Accept Students', and accept all students into your group
- For individual students: go to 'My Students', then 'Accept Students', and accept all students
Check our FAQs and documentation to learn how to use Studioso's features
Documentation and Help